torsdag, juni 05, 2008

Thursday

Spent the day with the luurvely Emelie and Sofie in Gothenburg :D ["You guys are so goth, you live in a city called Gothenburg" - Turbonegro]
The city was full of graduates and they were all singing and dancing :D I have to admit I started crying! That will be us NEXT week!!! :D:D:D:D At the end of "Avenyn" all students were dancing and splashing around in the fountain! There were a couple of Japanese tourists (man, they're everywhere) laughing and taking pictures of it. So of course I made Sofie take a pic of the tourists ;)
Next step was to find a stupid souvenir shop and after hours of gruesome wandering we stumbled upon it in an alley. Did they have the shirt I was looking for? No, of course not. Pricks.

After a "quick" lunch stop at McDonalds we took a tram to Järntorget where Emelie bought a cute parasol. She looks like a real lady now :) A stranger, possibly an Indian tourist?, thought she was so pretty he had to take her picture :D My pwetty, pwetty friend. Who cares about your evil demon eye, you're hot anyway!

Now I'm back home studying. I've nothing to do and I'm hoping that Sofie and/or Emelie will upload some of the pics we took =D I really want to see our beloved Japanese people again ;)

3 kommentarer:

Jon Snow sa...

What?!? dancing AND singing?!? in MY fountain!??!!?

Anonym sa...

Aww, you lovely woman. The pics are up!

hiirenpaska sa...

did you remember where the souvenir shop was? ;)