onsdag, juni 25, 2008

Måste måla allt med färger i en vind

Had my, in lack of better word, risk driving today. I basically got to test how to drive in slippery conditions and how the car acts in a car without ABS. It was really fun and I think I did pretty well :D We also got to practice overtaking other cars and stuff like that. Did you know that a person who weighs 70kg weighs 3 TONS in a crash (50km/h)? Personally I would weigh 2300kg, and my head 250 kg ;). Maybe it's time for me to lose some weight. A normal beer bottle would be 24kg! :O Haha, see - I learned a lot today.
And Josh was still up when I got home so I got to talk to him, and that's always delightful =D Keeping to the positive, Emelie is coming home so I finally have someone to play with :D My beloved Burnout friend =D It has been a nice day and I hope tomorrow will bring a lot of joy too.

1 kommentar:

Jon Snow sa...

aww. that's sweet :D

good luck with driving test today, you'll do great !:D