måndag, juni 09, 2008

Nostalgic

I've been working with Randy Mandy-Andy who is Handy when you want Candy today. He just started to giggle for no reason, that little oddball <3 He's strong as an ox too.
While packing I found this: !
My first English text book! :D I had to browse through it and I remembered most of it XD Welcome to Charlie's restaurant, what would you like today? Hamburger, chips, and something to drink. It's four pounds and forty five. Here you are! *singing* Oh the memories. That text book was so easy! The first page was all about saying hello! (and yeah, I sort of remember that song too; "Hi hello how are you? Fine thanks and you..something something.. see you later bye bye")

Oh, the memories...

2 kommentarer:

Jon Snow sa...

"I've been working with Randy Mandy-Andy who is Handy when you want Candy today. "

ahhahahah XD

can i have some candy too? i'm not strong like an ox..but i like candy. and milk

Anonym sa...

We are the champions! Sicka minnen :D