onsdag, september 10, 2008

MSN is retarded

I hate it. Fuck you MSN! It has been acting weird for days, suddenly signing me out or not sending my messages.. Tried reinstalling it but didn't help. I hate it!
Soo, everyone.. When I leave without saying bye it's because MSN is fucking up, I'm not blocking you I swear :)

Aaaanyway.. Bought a new camera yesterday so I'll be taking lots of pics in Germany :) and maybe a few before I go as well

This is what I'll do to make the time go faster
11/9 - Nothing special. Going to take a walk around the canal if it doesn't rain
12/9 - Waste of time
13/9 - Going to Gothenburg to see Lucy
14/9 - Waste of time
15/9 - Waste of time
16/9 - Waste of time
17/9 - Waste of time
18/9 - Waste of time
19/9 - Waste of time
20/9 - Waste of time
21/9 - Waste of time
22/9 - Waste of time
23/9 - Going to Gothenburg and spending the day there. Sleeping at Emma's
24/9 - Going to Germany. Plane leaves at 6.35 so I have to get up 3ish.

Inga kommentarer: