fredag, december 01, 2006

This day sucks

So, my not-Swedish-speaking-Msn-friend said he likes to look at my blog, but never understands a shit..so today the post it in English.

Today started pretty okay. My first class was after lunch so I got to sleep in. Finally in school I hear that there had been a car accident. Three people was in the hospital and one died. I don't (didn't) know any of them so I didn't think much about it. When I get home my sister tells me that they're friend's of hers. They were driving home from Trollhättan and just as they met another car a ...babyelk... jumped in front of them. The elk hit the other car and bounced onto theirs.
My sister had plans on joining them that day, but she didn't. She could have been in that car. My sister could have died.

(My English probably sucks at the moment. I don't give a shit. I'm unhappy)

Inga kommentarer: