fredag, oktober 10, 2008

Stuff

I've not been updating this blog for two reasons;
1) I've sent e-mails instead
2) I'm already used to everything so there's nothing "special" happening that I can write about.

Recap of everything so far:
My host family is really nice. There's 6 students living here (including me) and the 'parents' and a bunch of animals. I share my room with a girl from Hong Kong and she's really nice. The rest of the students are from Belgium, Japan and Switzerland*2. The food is nice and I think I've gained like 5kgs already.

There's a lot of Belgians in school, more than half so a lot of people are speaking French. Other than that school is okay, maybe a bit too easy for me. The teachers are weird and they all look the same to me xD

I've been to Neuschwanstein, which is a beautiful castle, and it was very nice :) You had to walk uphill for like 40 minutes to get there but it was worth it :) I've also been to a whisky distillery with the host family and let me say something: Whiskey is so fucking disgusting XD

CBA to write more.

Inga kommentarer: