tisdag, maj 27, 2008

Bayern - des samma mia

Made a little collage to illustrate my day:



Emelie and I put up our tent for the first time! It's a beauty, isn't it?

Not much to do in school anymore, got one or two classes a day and a couple of days with no school whatsoever. Had a couple of more driving lessons, and Emelie joined me on one. Just like the Emelie we know and luurve, she fell asleep xD She didn't notice my kick-ass driving ;)

Graduation is coming closer and closer - just 17 days to go. The summer will be full of not only work but a quite nice festival too. Wacken here we come, watch out for the Swedish tent with the weirdo women. I will also get to meet Lucy! :D Hopefully I'll be able to spend Midsummer with you and Kim :)

And in just FOUR MONTHS I will leave this town for a slightly bigger one. Yeah. Munich. Like Sofie put it, I will be gone for a "pregnancy", and then I don't know what to do. Further studies? Volunteering?

3 kommentarer:

Jon Snow sa...

sara..when you edit out your pics, make sure to put something appropriate with your uber paint skills like this http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4/18592473nq0.jpg
XD

you look hot as ronald mcdonald

Anonym sa...

you're hot!

hiirenpaska sa...

YAY midsommar with me and Kim! <3

If I bought the English version of that tent I would look like a scally :( I wanna be patriotic too! *stamps feet* :'(