onsdag, juli 18, 2007

It's been too long

I know, I haven't updated in ages. Sorry =( Not much going on over here, I've worked for a few days and just embraced the lazy Sara. Anna and I went to Metaltown some time ago which was eventful. Some guy jumped off a bridge and died and I got a stalker called The Creep. I also went to the premier of the new Harry Potter movie with Anna and Emelie :D Really nice to see Emelie again. I dragged them to Gothenburg once again last Monday and we enjoyed the opening ceremony of Gothia Cup along with 40,000 other. There were a lot of cute guys among that crowd :) Football brings out the best in the male gender :)
I bought a new cell phone online last night, one with a camera in it. Finally :)


Chile or something entering Ullevi (Gothia opening)


A guy proposed to his lovely girl.

Inga kommentarer: