torsdag, maj 03, 2007

Träumst du

I've had a cold the last week and I still can't breathe normally although it's getting better. Alva gave it to me. Grr.

Had the first part of the English National Tests today, it didn't go very well because I had nothing to say. They always pick crappy, undebateable topics. The second one will be tomorrow at 8:30. Writing. Bah. We've read a few preparational articles about "temptations", like tattoos, alcohol and peer pressure. I fear the worst, how can I ever write an essay about that? I don't care about social issues. Stupid testmakers.
This month is going to be quite stressful, got the national test in math next week (I don't understand a thing), probably something the week after that, and between 22-24 tests in Spanish, German and Latin. And of course we can't forget the last English test (reading/listening) even though I don't know when it is.

There is just twenty-something days left in school i.e.
I will graduate in one year and twenty-something days!


Songs of the day:
Oomph - Träumst du
Megaherz - 5. März
Pain - Just hate me

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Go Oomph + Megaherz!!! Have an awesome year!

Anonym sa...

Go Oomph + Megaherz!!! Have an awesome year!