tisdag, januari 09, 2007

Damn you, stupid Amazon

"We wanted to give you an update on the status of your
order.

We are sorry to report that the following items have been
delayed.

Gert Hof, Rammstein "Rammstein"

Our current estimate is that it will take an additional 4-6
weeks to obtain these items for you.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes."



I'm getting glasses!! I have to wear them for at least one year, and then go back for another check-up.
I'm going to look like this:


We got our German tests back yesterday - I didn't look at it. Some sources (=Emelie & Sofie, who actually looked) tell me I got a MVG*.
I also wore my new (gorgeous) boots wich means my feet are real nice and sore

* "Three grades are currently used in elementary school: Pass (godkänd (G)), Pass with distinction (Väl godkänd (VG)) and Pass with special distinction (Mycket väl godkänd (MVG))."

Inga kommentarer: